What a way to start The Art of Photography Podcast. In this episode Paul Zizka gave us a lot of wisdom and inspiration. We talked about staying sustainable as a photographer by shooting the photo that represent ourself. To put exploration above photography and find fresh perspectives. By doing that you’ll be able to create photographs that are truly unique to yourself.
Don’t forget to subscribed and let us know on the comment below if you have the same take aways from me?
Watch Video Podcast on
For those of you who want to check out Paul’s photos, you can find him on:
Other ways to listen and subscribe to the podcast:
- Spotify – http://bit.ly/twhspotify
- Apple Podcast – https://bit.ly/Theartofphotography
- Google Podcast: https://bit.ly/TheArtOfPhotographyWithStanleyAr
- Website: podcast.thewickedhunt.com
- Tune In (Alexa) – https://bit.ly/TuneInTheArtOfPhotographyPodcastWithStanleyAr
For those of you who want to see more of The Wicked Hunt Photography:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thewickedhunt/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thewickedhunt/
- Masterclass: https://www.TheWickedHuntPhotography.com
- Photo print: https://www.TheWickedHunt.com/
Don’t forget to let us know your favourite part of the Podcast on the comment below and subscribe