The Art of Photography Podcast EP 2 – How to capture a timeless and one of a kind photos that are unique to you – with Paul Zizka
Hey Wicked Hunters,
Thank you for tuning in! and in this episode, I have a special guest, Paul Zizka! In this social media era, we’re often pushed by the status quo to create insta like photos. To get more likes, I understand that it’s important to get confirmation of your work but don’t let that drive your photography.
In this episode, we discuss, how we should stop pleasing others and actually take photos for you! One of the reasons why I want Paul to be with us is because of Paul’s passion for photography and exploration. He’s a big inspiration to those who have met or simply follow him on social media. He’s won multiple awards over the year and has been published in multiple magazines.
Today amongst others we will talk about how Paul got the spark of photography and how point of view for photography evolve over the years. Most of all he talked about how to create photographs that are truly unique to yourself. Don’t forget to subscribed and let us know on the comment below if you’re inspired with what Paul Zizka and I talked about today!
Watch Video Podcast on
For those of you who want to check out Paul’s photos, you can find him on:
Other ways to listen and subscribe to the podcast:
- Spotify – http://bit.ly/twhspotify
- Apple Podcast – https://bit.ly/Theartofphotography
- Google Podcast: https://bit.ly/TheArtOfPhotographyWithStanleyAr
- Website: podcast.thewickedhunt.com
- Tune In (Alexa) – https://bit.ly/TuneInTheArtOfPhotographyPodcastWithStanleyAr
For those of you who want to see more of The Wicked Hunt Photography:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thewickedhunt/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thewickedhunt/
- Masterclass: https://www.TheWickedHuntPhotography.com
- Photo print: https://www.TheWickedHunt.com/
Don’t forget to let us know your favourite part of the Podcast on the comment below and subscribe